Home Remedies for Acne Scars
You've probably seen a few home remedies for acne scars on the internet, but to be honest, fast removal of a scar with natural remedies or cosmetic surgery is difficult.
If you're looking for homemade remedies, just understand that they may not completely remove scarring, but some treatments can help improve your complexion greatly, by improving tone, texture, and color.
Most home remedies are not strong enough to compare to cosmetic procedures like laser or chemical peels for a smoother complexion. But, there are several home remedies that may be worth trying.........
Just remember, you need to make sure you no longer have active acne. If you do, follow this link for acne tips and how to prevent the breakouts first.
Home Remedies Found in Your Kitchen
Before trying any home remedies, it’s important to understand what causes of acne scars in the first place. Scars are a result of the body’s inflammatory response to acne lesions. In the process of repairing the dermis sometimes scars are formed and they are often discolored or bumpy.
If you can even out the discoloration and smooth/exfoliate your complexion, you can really improve the way it looks and your products (moisturizers and makeup) will go on more smoothly and look better too.
Here are a few home remedies to try........
1. Brighten Your Complexion - Acne scars usually get darker over time which make them stand out even more and harder to cover up with makeup. By lightening the scars you can help reduce the appearance and have smoother looking face. Lemon juice is a great natural lightener. Some people maybe sensitive to lemon juice so try it on a small spot first to see how you'll react. If it’s fine then proceed with the following…
- Squeeze the juice of two lemons or use the reconstituted kind (about 2 tablespoons) into a bowl.
- Take several cotton pads and soak them in the juice then rub all over the acne scars and let it sit for 15 minutes or so.
– The most important factor in removing acne scars, reducing breakouts, clogged pores, and improving tone is exfoliate dead, clogging skin cells and debris. A natural and safe exfoliator is a mixture of baking soda and sugar. While this mixture is not as powerful as professional exfoliating product, it can be used in between treatments because it’s so gentle.
- Mix about 1 tablespoon or each. Then add a little bit of water or your favorite cleanser cream and make a paste.
- Rub this paste gently all over the face and even the neck and chest area. If feels Great! Then rinse off well and apply your favorite moisturizer while your face is still slightly damp.
The home remedies outlined above can help reduce the appearance of scars, however, this is a slow process, so be patient. Natural home remedies can help improve your complexion, but dramatic results are not likely.
Home Remedies for Acne Scars - Other Options?
If you're willing to try an over-the-counter remedy, there is a really powerful facial scrub and toner that helps smooth out imperfections, discolorations, freckles, scars, and clean out clogged pores too. Even if you don't have a problem with scarring - this
facial is excellent to brighten up your complexion..
As a health professional for over 25 years, I’ve reviewed hundreds of home remedies for acne scars and other imperfections and found this one really delivered results. I use it for anti-aging purposes as it reduces fine lines too. It's pretty powerful, so make sure to use a sunscreen while using this facial treatment.
is that it contains natural, safe ingredients ….like sea kelp, balm mint, rosemary, and Echinacea……..but it’s in a prescription strength formula, which is why it works. This works faster than the home remedies for acne scars listed above.
If you have mild to scarring, bumps, rough patches, blotches, sun damage -- chances are you'll see a difference after just one treatment.
Most people report excellent results in 8-10 treatments. Each kit contains 20 treatments so this lasts a long time, making it very economical.
Just be patient and keep in mind that Nothing is an overnight miracle. The skin takes time to heal, but you will see results if you start now and take advantage of all the home remedies for acne scars listed on this site.
Retrun from Home Remedies For AcneScars to Tips For Healthy Skin
Retrun from Home Remedies For Acne Scars to Wrinkle Free Skin Tips Home