Comments for Psoriasis , rash, acne.

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

skin rash relief
by: parker bin


I feel better since I consulted a doctor for my rashes.

I had skin rashes around my ears and at first I ignore them. But then they got quite severe and I went to my family doctor then only I was able to get relief.


Thanks for your email. Yes, if your rash gets out of control or you suffer from other symptoms like a fever, or the rash lasts too long - always see your doctor.

For most people, rashes are not very serious and sometimes home remedies can work well. But, a few people might have more going on that a simple rash and therefore should seek professional help.

If you're the type that suffers from a variety of minor conditions, there is an excellent book called:

Homemade Medicine which has hundreds of pages of home remedies that you can whip up in your own kitchen.

Hope this helps.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Psoriasis , rash, acne..

Return to Types of Skin Rashes.


Popular Articles

Watch how I reduced crepey skin under my eyes.... 

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Other links on this site may lead to other companies I'm associated with.

Recent Articles

  1. Eczema Moisturizer - This IS the Best Moisturizer wth SPF

    Dec 11, 18 10:24 AM

    Eczema Moisturizer. Best moisturizer for facial exzema. Fragrance & chemical free to help reduce eczema symptoms. See pictures of eczema skin symptoms

    Read More

  2. Anti Aging Skin Care Treatment to Look Younger

    Dec 11, 18 10:20 AM

    Anti Aging Skin Care Treatment. How to select the best skin products and treatments.

    Read More

Look Flawless in Minutes!